As step 1 of that process, we launched the Bloody Elbow Newsletter on Substack.
Step 2 starts today with the relaunch of the Bloody Elbow Podcast Network (formerly the BE Presents Podcast) on its stand-alone Substack.
We will be maintaining our regular podcast schedule with new episodes of the Care/Don’t Care Preview, The Level Change, The MMA Vivisection, The 6th Round plus special guest shows like The Show Stomper and Show Money — ALL FOR FREE.
If you’ve been listening to the shows on SoundCloud or YouTube, I’m afraid you’ll need to change your game a little and find them at the Bloody Elbow Podcast Substack.
If you’ve been listening on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, SimpleCast or other popular podcasting platforms, the RSS feed should still get our shows to you via your existing subscription BUT you’ll still want to subscribe here so you’ll have access to the bonus content and additionally receive email announcements of every new episode.
We’ll be adding SPECIAL BONUS CONTENT to our regular shows FOR PAID SUBSCRIBERS ONLY — including “Kid” Nate Wilcox’s return to the 6th Round for some special post-fight after hours commentary after the main show and the RETURN OF THE MMA BUNKER.
The MMA Bunker was closed at the request of SB Nation management when Nate’s commentary made things too hot for a certain access journalist. That’s no longer our problem and Nate’s MMA commentary is coming back.
Please subscribe today so you won’t miss a single episode, and if you are able and want to help Bloody Elbow finance the transition to the new BloodyElbow.com in April, please take the time to become a paid subscriber (or even Founding Member) of the Bloody Elbow Podcast Network Substack.
If you love the Bloody Elbow Podcast, please tell your friends they need to sign up today so they don’t miss a single episode.
BE PODCAST LINEUP
- Mondays 8/5AM ETPT: CARE/DON’T CARE PODCAST… UFC Post-Fight Reactions for the Last Event & UFC Preview QuickPicks for the Upcoming Event | Talent: Eugene S. Robinson & John S. Nash. Moderator: Stephie ‘Crooklyn’ Haynes
- Every other Tuesday 8/5AM ETPT: THE LEVEL CHANGE PODCAST (Tuesday Edition)… Combat Sports News Variety Show usually reviewing the latest UFC event while covering the latest news in combat sports. | Talent: Stephie ‘Crooklyn’ Haynes & ‘Victor Rodriguez’, with occasional Guest Appearances from Mookie Alexander, as well as other well known industry fight analysts.
- Every other Tuesday 8/5AM ETPT: THE HEY NOT THE FACE PODCAST! The business side of combat sports, including contract review, financial analysis, fighter pay, & more! | Talent: John S. Nash. Moderator: Stephie Haynes
- Wednesdays 8/5AM ETPT: WEEKLY GUEST POD, aka: The Eugene S. Robinson Show Stomper! A little bit of everything from a staple of the MMA Media industry. He will touch on a wide variety of topics, social and political commentary, conspiraversies, the fights and the inner workings of the fight scene | Talent: Eugene S. Robinson (formerly of the wildly popular ‘Knuckle Up’ podcast).
- Thursdays 8/5AM ETPT: THE MMA VIVISECTION SHOWS (Two shows for the price of one!) MMA Preview shows for upcoming events covering fight analysis, fight picks and fight odds for every bout top to bottom on the card. One show covers only the Main/PPV card. The other show covers only the Prelims Cards. With special bonus | Talent: Zane Simon & Connor Ruebusch.
- *Don’t miss Zane Simon’s personal Patreon where he features MMA DEPRESSED us for his paying subscribers.
- Fridays 8/5AM ETPT: THE LEVEL CHANGE PODCAST (Friday Edition)… Combat Sports News Variety Show usually previewing the upcoming UFC event while covering the latest news in combat sports. | Talent: Stephie ‘Crooklyn’ Haynes & Victor Rodriguez, with occasional Guest Appearances from Mookie Alexander, as well as other well known industry fight analysts.
- Saturdays (UFC Fight Nights) – publications times vary (within hours of the conclusion of the event): THE 6TH ROUND POST-FIGHT SHOW, our fight experts bring you hot takes, possible next fights & reactions to the overall event. | Talent: Zane Simon & Eddie Mercado, occasional stand-in hosts include Dayne Fox, Dan Tom, industry fight analysts & for paid subscribers bonus content from our own founder Kid Nate ‘Paywall’ Wilcox.
- Non-event Weeks 8/5AM ETPT – 6TH ROUND RETRO, the show that delves deep into the archives of MMA history going back as far as UFC 1, the PRIDE days, covering these historic events with fresh commentary… with the benefit of hindsight and knowledge of where these fighters ended up down the road. | Talent: Victor Rodriguez & Eddie Mercado.
- Non-event Weeks 8/5AM ETPT – CROOKLYN’S CORNER, the podcast is basically a hodgepodge of topics focused on combat sports and the entertainment community which features: Special Interviews, Fantasy Matchmaking/Analysis, & whatever else your hosts can come up with to keep our listeners steeped in fresh and engaging content. | Talent: Stephie ‘Crooklyn’ Haynes with a Guest from the MMA Media or MMA Insider Community featured on each episode.
- BONUS CONTENT: Various release dates/times – SHOW MONEY PODCAST, the only podcast covering the business side of combat sports in depth in a way you won’t find anywhere else. | The Show Money crew is Paul Gift (The Economist), Jason Cruz (The Lawyer), & John S. Nash (Chief Financial Analyst & The Man who knows everyone and everything in MMA).
- EXCLUSIVE MMA INTERVIEWS: Eddie Mercado & other Fight Analysts from the Bloody Elbow Team interview Fighters, Film Producers, & Combat Sports Insiders with cutting edge questions you won’t find on any other MMA resource.
- SUBSCRIBER ONLY CONTENT: The glorious return of THE MMA BUNKER with Kid Nate Wilcox ready to rant at the world of MMA!
We’re excited to kick off a new era in MMA podcasting. Please join us!